I’m not really into the ‘traditional’ Christmas/Holiday colors. That’s exactly why I love taking classes from Nikki Sher cause I feel like she gets me. This is one of the many projects I’ll be showing you over the next week. All of them are bright and colorful (vs red and green), and they are all so cute!!!
For this card:
- Cut white cardstock (Bristol Smooth) with the Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangle dies
- Blend out some Distress Oxide Inks in Shaded Lilac, Broken China, and Twisted Citron
- Die cut with the My Favorite Things Die-namics Fa La La dies
- Make it into a shaker using acetate, foam tape, and white sequins
- Add snowflakes that were cut from Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflake dies
Want to find the products I used? I have listed them below. (Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support! All products were personally purchased and as always, this post was NOT paid for or sponsored.)